Visit us on Facebook!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Season 3/4 PANP Board - Lighted!



So, I have owned this PANP board for almost two years, but I never bothered to try and light it up. The wiring appeared to be a mess and I didn't want to damage anything.

I was looking at it yesterday and decided to see what would happen. I figured out the positive and negatives and applied a 9V battery to it...the result is seen above! Surprisingly, with no repairs from me, about 75% of the board still lights! When I get some time, I will probably repair the circuit so the other LEDs light. Cool, eh?

3 comments:

  1. Are the actual norm auto pursuit buttons pushable or was it all just camera tricks, id guess the latter but its always nice to know :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it was all camera tricks...they are just LEDs :)

    ReplyDelete