Visit us on Facebook!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Portable K.I.T.T. Box





As we all know, K.I.T.T. was placed in a portable TV in the episode "Soul Survivor". That prop was reused in a smaller capacity in season three's "Junkyard Dog" and season four's "Knight of the Juggernaut". Many people believe this prop to have been built from a Sony FX-414 portable radio/television. However, if you compare the layout of the controls on the top, they vary slightly. I do believe the correct model is a Sony, just not this one. Does anyone know the correct model number for this TV? If so, let us know!

1 comment:

  1. I happen to have one of these rare to find items.

    The device portable K.I.T.T. is built from is a Victor (aka JVC) portable TV "CX-600", as seen here as well: http://www.lcv.ne.jp/~aiaki/victor/cx600.html

    Cheers,
    Gianpaolo of
    KnightIndustries.ch

    ReplyDelete